The village of Wootton is situated in the beautiful Kent countryside. The venue has a dog exercise area and there are plenty of nearby footpaths. Toilets and water are available on site.
HOW TO GET HERE
- Event attendees are requested to enter Wootton Village from the A2 via Geddinge Lane or Dumbrill Hill or from the A260 via Stockholm Lane, Selsted. Please do not try to enter the village via Denton Lane or Shelvin Lane as the approaches are too narrow.
- Attendees are requested to leave via Denton Lane and Shelvin Lane towards the A260.
- Please drive slowly and be patient and allow other road users to pass.
- Please do not park in the lanes but use the arranged parking.
- Please comply with directions given by our volunteer stewards.
- Vehicles are parked at owners’ risk – Wootton Dog Show and Streetspace Group take no responsibility for any damage caused.
All parking will be locked at 10 PM on Sunday 9th July 2017 and unlocked between 10 am and 4pm on Monday 10th July 2017. All vehicles left overnight are at the owners risk.